The season of festive cheer is upon us, but it’s not always easy (for us anyway) to break the ice at the many holiday parties. This week we explore some advice to have better conversations at parties with friends or co-workers. TL;DR don’t drink too much like Susan in accounting and wind up drunk on the balcony with your puppy.
Here are some things we read this week for this episode:
- Forbes – An Introvert’s Guide To Smalltalk
- The Muse – 48 Questions That’ll Make That Awkward Smalltalk So Much Easier
- CBS News – Etiquette For Your Spouse’s Company Holiday Party
- Business Insider – The Most Extravagant Tech Holiday Parties of the Year
- Thought Catalog – 12 Hilarious And Horrifying Tales of Holiday Party Disasters
- Quickbase – 10 Worst Holiday Party Disasters